Title On-the-job Practical Blended Training: From Being a Learner to Being an Owner
Coordinator: Lithuanian Practice Enterprises Association LIBA, Lithuania
- French Practice Enterprises Centre REEP EURO ENT’ENT, France. euroentent.net
- VET School: ORTAKOY 80.YIL MESLEKI ve TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI, Turkey. http://ortakoyeml.meb.k12.tr/
- VET school: Vocational Education and Training Centre Zirmunai, Lithuania. mczirmunai.lt
- VET School: EPRALIMA_Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R, Portugal. epralima.com
- Adults education provider: Association PROMETEO, Italy. altervista.org
Project aim – to build a strategic partnership to adopt the on-the-job practical training methodology into individualized adults learning in Practice Enterprise (PE) and to integrate and combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience in VET curricula that adults would be enabled to develop attributes and skills for small or individual business creation and management.
- Provide VET learners, teachers and community with a thorough understanding of the factors affecting and skills favouring learners’ entrepreneurship through the development of a pedagogical material for future business creators.
- To develop VET teachers’ pedagogical approaches which can be used for new VET interested in implementing work-based PE model for individualized, blended adults learning.
- To foster VET learners to get aware, verify and continuously improve their level of entrepreneurship skills through the development of a new PE model that fit in well with adult lifestyles and learners’ skills self-evaluation tool.
- Adults (from 18 years) in initial or continuous VET education;
- VET Trainers/teachers;
- Practices organizers/AET institutions/ PE networks.
Activities and results:
- Comparing of existing material, information, documents for PE with the main focus on adults training – how to work for yourself and own a small business.
- 3 Intellectual outputs:
- Set of Instruments for PE trainers working with blended adults’ groups, explaining how to work in PE with blended adults: diversity of ages, specialties, nationalities, initial education, social and professional status, as the AET is the most diversified area of education.
- Learners Guide: From being Learner to Being an Owner with description of all phases how to become an owner.
- Entrepreneurial Skills Self-Evaluation Box for individualized adults’ skills evaluation, combined with EntreComp competencies levels.
- Exchanges of trainers – learning abroad.
- Creation/reorganization of PE in involved VET schools.
- Testing of Intellectual outputs with learners, trainers, other stakeholders during round tables and collected feedback incorporation.
- OWN Small-scale Conferences in partners countries and Final conference in Lithuania.
- Creation a publication of good practice examples of PE in adults’ education with tips, recommendations.
Project duration 22 month, from 12/01/2020 till 09/30/2022.