VET Teacher Skills Portfolio
Project Title: “Developing VET Teaching Skills – Leading the Success of Tomorrow’s Students”
Funded under Erasmus+ programme: Key Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices
Type of activity: KA202 – Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training
Project number: 2019-1-LT01-KA202-060685
Project Acronym: WEDEVET
Project period is: 1/12/2019 – 28/2/2021, 15 Months
The success of Vocational Education and Training (VET) training outcomes is closely aligned with the quality of the teaching and training provided. Therefore, the VET teacher experience is the defining characteristic of the learning experience. The WEDEVET project aims to review the material, related to team building, leadership and influence skills competencies, adapt and to test it in the Practice Enterprise Education system environment.
- VET Teachers/Trainers working with PE methodology
- VET Teachers
- Other Stakeholders: VET schools, Colleges, HEIs, other institutions with Practice Enterprises
LIETUVOS IMITACINIŲ BENDROVIŲ ASOCIACIJA „LIBA“ (Lithuania)
OULUN SEUDUN KOULUTUSKUNTAYHTYMA OSEKK (Finland)
EUROPEN-PEN INTERNATIONAL EV (Germany)
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE (Denmark)
- review literature, best practices, development, and implementation of similar initiatives and programs and conduct a gap analysis and needs assessment to promote VET teachers skills with the use of Practice Enterprise.
- develop material for VET Teachers, in order to foster the development of their competencies, to form the knowledge base-ground of team building, leadership and influence skills.
- disseminate the created material to relevant multipliers and support its further promotion, implement online activities targeting the wider society in all partners countries, EU and worldwide through various channels.
The VET Teacher Skills Portfolio. The Guide for VET teachers and trainers on how to foster team building, leadership and influence skills and to be able to transfer these skills to students. The project will also work out the material for acquiring management competencies which most teachers may lack.